I can't believe that it's fair time!!!!! Where has the summer gone? We always love this time of year tiny-tot rodeos, rodeos, parades and awesome fair food. Ellie has been looking forward to the tiny-tot rodeo in Rupert for the last couple weeks. She wanted to do the goat ribbon pull, stick barrels and the stick musical chairs. I am not sure what happened if she got stage fright or what. When it came her turn the tears would start to roll and it took alot of convincing to get her to do anything. Once she had made up her mind that she wanted to do it, it was all good. Hopefully next year she will be big enough to go out by herself and I won't have to participate myself.
I should have entered Braxton up because he was more excited about it all than Ellie was. I am thinking by this time next year he will be big enough to ride a sheep. I can't wait!!! He was sure eyeing them over every time one would come out of the shoots.
What a great LATE night with family and friends!!!!
Braxton eyeing down the sheep!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment