Sep 9, 2010

Ellie's 1st day of Preschool

The day Ellie has been waiting for! She has been asking us for months if it was time for school. She was one happy girl when she found out the day had finally arrived!!! I thought I would have a hard time getting her up and around because she loves her beauty sleep but she was up and ready before me. She had a ball in class that's all she could talk about hours after getting home. I just can't get over how fast the last four years have gone by and I am sure the rest are going to go by quick too. I just don't know what Braxton and I are going to do next year when she goes to school all day, we are going to MISS her SO MUCH!!!!!

Ellie Bug WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!



1 comment:

rychelle said...

i still can't believe she's already old enough for school!