Nov 2, 2009

TRICK or TREAT

Halloween was a very busy day between trick or treating and grandpas b-day we were all pretty tuckered at the end of the day. Ellie has been so excited for Halloween and she had a ball with all her cousins. We went over to Malta and went to a few houses by my brothers and than hit the trunk or treat at the church. That is the way to do it, by the time we were done there Ellie had decided she had enough candy so we called it quites. Poor Braxton has been fighting a nasty cough and cold so I thought it was best to keep him inside. I dressed him up too take a few pictures and few it was. He did not like having the monkey suite on. He was always trying to take it off. At the end of the night I felt really bad because it was a PERFECT night and the weather was awesome. I guess we will hit it double hard with him next year. The finished the evening with grandpa Tom for his b-day. It's always a house full when you get the family together but the kids sure have a ball running around. By the time we leave it looks like a world wind hit the house! My mom is great and never complains.





No comments: