Oct 23, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

I forgot what a job family pic was but was soon reminded. Between Ellie scared of all the animals that were around Braxton wanting down to walk and Tony complaining that he was tired and wanted to be done. Than trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time was a big chore!!! It was allot of work for my in-laws but I thought as much trouble as we had they turned out pretty darn good. Now we just want to go back up and try to get some more now that we have found our favorite spots but I am not sure Tony will be in those pic, he was pretty burned out by the end.

Thanks so much Sherrie for taking the pic for us we OWE you big time!!















2 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

These are sooo cute! Where did you guys end up going? She did a great job and you look so cute!

rychelle said...

these are so good!

tell tony to buck up and take it like a man. ;)