Jun 15, 2009

Thanks so much!!!

Our cousin came for a short visit and she brought the kids some adorable clothes. Before leaving she told me to be sure that I posted pictures because she wanted to see them on the kids so this post is for you. I'm so sorry I didn'e get pictures of the last gifts you sent. Thanks so much you have such great taste and we are going to be so sad when you have children of your own.



Ellie had to wear her swimsuit around the house the other night we had a hard time getting her to take it off. Brax hasn't been able to wear his yet because it's been doing nothing but raining!!


Brax's p.j. fit just right!
This is what makes my morning seeing these two smiley faces!!


Ellis is always wanting to wear this outfit it's her favorite and every time she wears it she has to tell me who gave it to her.




I love the orange shirt you did great work.

I couldn't resist posting this one
ONCE AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!

2 comments:

rychelle said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
i'm so glad the kids liked the clothes, and that you were able to post some pics. i love ellie in that paul frank swim suit. if only i looked that good in a swim suit. ;)

i love you guys and can't wait to see you again either.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

I love these pics, they are too cute! Ellie is so cute all dressed up and I love the orange shirt on Brax, what a little heartbreaker.