Jun 22, 2009

Look at my NEW PURPLE GIRL

Today Ellie wanted some of my make-up so I thought. "what the heck we are just at home, she can't do much damage." This is what I found when I walked in the bathroom. Of course she had to leave it on until her dad got home from work because she thought she look so PRETTY! It wouldn't come off with soap and water we had to get the make-up remover out because she had it on so thick. This is why I love staying home so I don't miss times like this.






Happy FATHERS Day

We just wanted yout to know how much we love and appreciate everything you do. I am so lucky to have you in my life but most of all to be the father to my children. You are the BEST!!! Happy Fathers Day!
Ellie had such a hard time keeping her fathers day gift from Tony that she had to give it to him the night before. Her awesome babysitter/cousin made helped Ellie make her gift while at her house and she was sooo proud of it. They did such a great job it was wrapped so nice shiny wrapping paper with a shiny silver bowe. It was a picture of CINDERELLE her favorite person in the whole wide world besides her DAD of course!! Tony was so excited he tried taking it to work that day to hang it in his office and she wouldn't let leave the house with it so we have it hanging in the wall instead.

3 comments:

AJ and Summer said...

Trisha I would love to make one for you. It was a little spendy but I think well worth it in the end. you have two options. I can just do it for $60 I know that sounds really high and pricy for some abc and 123 book, cost wise it isnt, or I could do it for $20 and you would get the 3 things that i used. go to michaels,walmart, joanns in twin or the scrapbook store in burley. i used a double sided 12x12 paper pack. I know at michaels they are a little more expensive but a better selection I could send you a 40% off coupon or sometimes they are on sale for like $14. I dont know how much they are at walmart and im not sure if the store in burley has them. for the words I used american crafts alphabet rub on pack and you can get them at michaels or the store in burley and they are 7.99 - 8.99 or I could just write the whole thing. the rub ons look cleaner. one more thing i promise. a laminating pack at walmart is 12 dollars for 20 sheets in the office supplies scotch brand. I would use one whole pack. In the end you will probably spend around $40 total on supplies. If you got everthing you could pick out whatyou wanted but if you want me to do it if that would be easier i would love to pick out something cute. This is my favorite thing in the whole wide world to do. I hope this all makes sense and that you arent blown away by how much it really costs. Online is an option too you could go to a couple websites and get the paper and the rubons instead of searching in town. I also used ribbons and chipboard on the rings if you want to get that, something that coordinates with your paper. let me know too I can put something together. websites that are my favorite are addictedtoscrapbooking.com or joanns.com. joanns probably has the best deal as far as more paper less price and online atleast a larger selection. Just let me know I hope you still want one after my big shpill! Thanks so much Summer

rychelle said...

that purple skin really brings out her blue eyes!

:)

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Ha ha! I love this! Looks like you guys had a great father's day, hope all is well!
Lots of love,
Jen