Aug 27, 2012

1st day of 1st grade






I have been dreading this day all summer, I was not ready for Ellie to go back to school.  Ellie has been pretty excited until last night, the nerves set in.  After we were done saying our prayers i noticed Ellie was crying.  When I asked her what was wrong her reply was, "i just want to stay home."  I had to go get Tony so he could talk to her cause I was holding back my own tears and I probably would have told her, "OK sis u can stay home."  This morning she woke up and was super excited which helped my emotions a lot.  Once we got to the school it was like i didn't even exist.  After I left i called Tony in tears.  Braxton thought it was pretty cool not having his sister around cause he was the king of the Wii remote.  When Ellie got off the bus she was still smiling and begging me to let her ride the bus in the morning.  I am so glad she had a great first day!!!

No comments: