Nov 10, 2011

Corn-Maze

The kids had been bugging me every time we went to Melanie's to stop off at the corn maze but it seemed like we were always in a hurry to go somewhere. So one night I told Ellie I would take her and a friend, they were so EXCITED. We went a little early and they were closed so we waited around for a few minutes and come to find out they were not open that night. The girls were really sad so we went to the cafe for scones and chocolate milk which makes everything so much better.
Well we all went the next night and what a maze. I keep telling Tony that I was nervous that we would get lost and he laughed and said, just call I will come and help you. What help he would be when he was at home. Well we got lost alright!! It took us a little over a hour and we ended up meeting up with about twelve others which I was thankful for. Braxton got really scared when it was just the four of us but once we meet up with the other groups he had a ball. The kids had alot of fun!!






No comments: