Dec 20, 2010

Reason for the Season
Last night Ellie and I went to a live Nativity here in town and it was SO AWESOME. It seems like I always get caught up in the stress of x-mas and really don't sit and really think about our Savior. Jesus Christ. It's just what I needed to start my week of right. I just love to spend time with the kids to help them understand the real meaning of x-mas. Ellie had to be an angel in the church program Sunday so she was really excited to go and watch someone else put it on. I just LOVE this time of year.



Sunday afternoon was our X-mas party with Great Grandma and Grandpa Taylor. We love spending time with them and love exchanging gifts. Braxton fell in love with his gift the minute he set his hands on it. When he touched the gift the sound of Thomas the Train went off and he was all smiles. Ellie was one of the lucky ones this year and received one of Grandmas Levi-guilt's. It seems like we don't get together enough through out the year so when this time of year comes around we are always excited to spend time with them.




1 comment:

rychelle said...

i love that ladybug fleece!

wish we could have been there.