I can't believe that x-mas is almost here it seems like we just had Thanksgiving. We have been supper busy with doc app., sick kids, dance practice and dance recitals, and most of all just hanging out and enjoying this time of year. It was so much fun to watch Ellie dance for the first time and she loved that she was able to wear REAL make-up and tons of glitter. Now every time we have practice she thinks she needs make-up on and all the glitter. Ever since Ellie was born I couldn't wait until she was big enough to be involved in all the girly girly things and now that time is here and I LOVE IT!!! When we were getting ready for the Festival of Trees tony told me, "I am not sure who is more excited you or Ellie." I will admit it was fun to get her all dolled up. Here dance group had the chance to go to one of the old folks home here in town and it was a little different than the Festival of Trees. All the girls weren't sure about the atmosphere which I don't blame them. At their age it's pretty scary to be surrounded by about of alder people. They did awesome and looked super cute like always.
I just had to get a picture of her and her pink boots they just match so perfect!
A couple of weeks ago Ellie was able to go and build a snowman with her dad which she absolutely loves. She loves looking out the window ever day to make sure her snowman is still standing. Our windows in the house were looking a little dull so we thought we would add some snowman to help dress them up. Ellie and I had fun decorating some snowman to hang from the windows. Just the perfect touch for x-mas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment