This last weekend Tony and I decided we would head to Utah to spend a couple days with my sister and her family. I can never get enough of my nieces and nephews I just love them so much and my kids adore them. We thought while the weather was nice we would go check out the zoo. The weather was perfect and there wasn't too many people, which is always a plus. Ellie wasn't sure about all the animals at first and Braxton couldn't get enough of them. Ellie has always been afraid of animals since she was a baby and hasn't really grown out of that yet. That evening I took the kids and my nieces to the indoor pool and they had a ball on the water slides.
It was a great day and most of all I was so glad Tony was able to spend the time with us. Everyone was in shock that he went instead of my mom because he usually stays home while we go PLAY!!! He even went shopping with us and he only complained once when I thought I needed to go over board and he just walked out of the store. What a TROOPER he was!!!

Trevan had a playoff football game on Saturday which we knew we couldn't miss. I was totally blown away that the little 40 lb Nobie knee boy could play and tackle so well. Sad to say he lost his game but he sure gave it his all. Way to go Trev we are so GLAD we were able to watch your last game.

Thanks so much for letting us spend time with you we had TONS OF FUN!!!!!
1 comment:
awwwww.....i've been hearing so much about those new baby animals at the UT zoo. so fun!
Post a Comment