Aug 4, 2009

Ellie's Play Date

Yesterday Ellie had a play date with her nursery Buddie Austyn. They went strong all day long and were both sad when the day came to an end. They went swimming at the Burley pool and than grabed lunch at DQ. When we finally arrived home the girls loved playing dress-up, doing each others hair and touring the yard in the jeep. It took Austyn a little bit to get her driving down but by the time it was time to go home she was PRO. Ellie had so much fun playing with Austyn when I tucked her into bed last night Ellie said, "Mom I had so much fun today thanks." If that's all it takes to make her happy I think I will have it easy down the road.




2 comments:

rychelle said...

sounds like the perfect day!

James and Casie said...

Trish,
How do you make your pictures do that?