Jul 24, 2009

10 months old

I know I say this every month but honestly where has the time gone, I can't believe that my baby is 10 months old! As each month goes by he just gets funner and funner.


What he is doing now:

  • finally figured out the army crawl, it's slow but he gets where he wants to go
  • rolls non-stop
  • screams when he wants our attention
  • has fallen in love with yogurt
  • has 5 teeth but has figured out how to BITE HARD
  • smiles non-stop
  • SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT "HURRAY"
  • loves to cover the bathroom floor in water while taking a bath
  • fallin in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • loves pulling Ellie's hair
  • rides in a big boy car seat
  • loves to sleep on his belly










Tonight we went to the Oakley Rodeo and our friend Tanner took the kids for a ride. Thanks Tanner you made Ellie's night she can't stop talking about you!!!

No comments: