Feb 17, 2009

My 3 Valentines

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my SWEET Valentin's!!

Tony had to teach class all day so Ellie Bugs and I thought we would cook dinner and just hang out at home. Ellie was in charge of fixing the table while I cooked dinner. She did such a great job, by the time she was done we had hearts all over our house. I bought some apple cider and set up champagne glasses and had candle lit dinner. It was a lot of fun!! Ellie wasn't sure about the glasses she keep saying "NO MOM IT"S BAD" I had to finally explain that it was apple juice once she tasted it she was hooked. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the one's I love. I don't know where I would be without them in my life.

2 comments:

James and Casie said...

I love your little family! Tony looks so excited! ha ha :)

Unknown said...

I enjoy seeing how much the kids are growing.