Aug 31, 2008

Camera Happy

Ellie and I went to a wedding reception over the weekend and while we were waiting for our ride we decided we would take some snap shots in the yard. Than when we got home from church I could'nt help but to take more. So bare with me I couldn't help but to share some of them!!




3 comments:

rychelle said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Cute as ever though!!

The Skinners said...

Trisha,

I am so happy that you found my blog! Thank you so much for posting. I always think about you guys and wish I had a way of keeping in touch. I am so excited to be able to see how you are doing now. Your daughter is a doll and you dress her so cute! I can't wait to see the next one. When are you due and do you know what you are having?

loves,
hannah

The Brack's said...

I love the hat!!! She is so cute!