Jul 1, 2008

When Dad is Gone we LOVE to PLAY

This last weekend we went to Utah with my parents to visit my sister Traci and her family. It was a nice relaxed weekend, it was nice to get away! Did a little shopping which should be shocking when my sister and I get together watch out. That is why Tony tells me I can't go to Utah because we always seem to get plenty of shopping in.
Ellie experienced her first hair cut. My sister had her friend cut it and Ellie was such a trooper she sat perfectly still and didn't move a muscle. When she was done she thought she was all that. I just hope she doesn't decide she can cut it herself!!!!






1 comment:

Clint and Meg said...

What a cutie! She looks so much bigger since the last time I saw her. Hope everything is going well.